We are pleased to announce the introduction of the LYC Clubhouse Rental program, recently approved by the Board of Governors. The Clubhouse Rental Exploratory Committee, ably led by Anne Gormley, has crafted the following documents, which will be accessible on the LYC website:
- Guidelines for Renting LYC's Second Floor Space (The Commodores Lounge)
- LYC Clubhouse Rental Request Form
- Bar Rules and Regulations for Rental of the Club
Please carefully review these documents and the below procedures before you begin the application process. Rental is on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are excited to introduce this new amenity to our membership and will make every effort to ensure success.
George Anderson Commodore
The Application Process
1. Begin by contacting PC Nancy Seggel, Clubhouse Rental Coordinator @ 732.829.0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your desired date and event.
2. If given the green-light, prepare your Clubhouse Rental Request Form and mail it via US Postal Service to PC Nancy Seggel. The address is listed on the Form.
3. The request form will be reviewed and if necessary, you will be contacted to address any questions / concerns.
4. Any Club Rental is subject to the approval of the Clubhouse Rental Committee of the Lavallette Yacht Club in its sole discretion. Committee Co-Chairs: Bradford Wright (Rear Commodore) and George Anderson (Commodore). Committee members include: PC John Broderick, Manny Rey, Ruthe Oliver, PC Pat Wright, PC Nancy Seggel and Ken Dolan (Fleet Captain).
5. The Clubhouse Rental Committee will issue approval or denial in writing together with notice of such fees and conditions as are set forth in the Rental Policies or as the Clubhouse Rental Committee may establish in its discretion.