Once again, it is time for the spring cleaning of the club to get us ready for a fantastic 2019 season! There were some projects done over the winter, but now we have some cleaning to do.
Donuts and coffee will be provided with lunch to follow.
Some of the key tasks we will require your assistance with include:
- Weeding along the road and flowerbeds
- Trimming bushes and grass around the deck
- Washing and placing picnic tables and chairs on the deck
- Opening flags on deck
- Uncovering the club boats
- Placing all dishes and plates back into the kitchen
- Re-installing the weather station
- Removing the ice thrusters
- Power washing
Please bring gloves, rakes and shovels if you have them. We look forward to seeing all of you, and thank you in advance for pitching in!
Ed Thayres, Buildings Committee Chair
John Applegate & David Finter, Grounds Committee Co-Chairs